Mortgage Branch Opportunities
When thinking of your ideal partner, you envision someone who brings guidance, stability, opportunity, technology and support. Teaming up with a company who excels in experience, service, offerings and opportunities is key to your success. Discover why talented branch managers and high-producing loan originators are making the move to Scion Lending.
Why Scion Lending?
At Scion Lending, we’re driven by the commitment to provide unsurpassed customer service, competitive pricing, consistent turn times and unmatched communication to our branch teams. We’ll customize our level of support to meet the needs of your business plan. We offer the products, technology, and marketing support you need to succeed in your target market. We are licensed in 40+ states, Scion Lending continues to grow at an exponential rate— investing in the most experienced and talented branch managers and loan originators in the industry.
We stand by our mission—to provide our clients with the best possible advice and benefit to their financial needs while facilitating a straightforward, stress-free mortgage process for the buyers, sellers and realtors. When you partner with us, we strive to offer that same level of support and service, from on-boarding to licensing and beyond.
Your Lending Destination
ONBOARDING & RECRUITMENT
- ✔ Pre-transition strategy session to customize your onboarding to increase efficiency and transparency
- ✔ Transition team dedicated to your transition and onboarding process
- ✔ Training tailored for each branch position
- ✔ Licensing department offering turnkey personal assistance
- ✔ National talent acquisition platform to build your team
- ✔ Origination and processing support
- ✔ 40+ state coverage for transition files
FULL PRODUCT LINE OF LENDING SOLUTIONS
- ✔ Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae, and Freddie Mac Approved Seller/Servicer
- ✔ Foreign National loans
- ✔ Jumbo mortgages (in-house underwriting up to $2.5 million)
- ✔ Manufactured homes
- ✔ Purchase escrow holdbacks
- ✔ Agency adjustable and fixed rate mortgages
- ✔ FHA and FHA 203(k) limited and streamlined (in-house UW) rehabilitation loans
- ✔ HARP refinance
- ✔ HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage)
- ✔ USDA rural home loans
- ✔ VA and VA IRRRL home loans
- ✔ Broker relationships – niche products
- ✔ W2 validation program
- ✔ Non-QM products
SERVICES WE OFFER
- ✔ In-house human resources department
- ✔ Designated onboarding staff
- ✔ Referral desk
- ✔ Compliance support
- ✔ Loan scenario and underwriting help desk
- ✔ In-house IT department
- ✔ No minimum credit score with Approve/Eligible AUS findings
- ✔ Escrow hold backs
- ✔ Dedicated underwriting for all products
- ✔ and many more! . . .
- ✔ National brand supported by one of the nation’s largest private full service marketing and communications agencies
- ✔ Robust in-house marketing department capable of facilitating marketing through all channels
- ✔ LO First Brand Model with LO essentials
- ✔ Branch websites
- ✔ Lead generation campaigns and platforms
- ✔ In-house design, writing and web development
- ✔ Strategic and creative support for branch marketing and advertising initiatives
- ✔ Corporate marketing compliance support
- ✔ Co-branded campaigns
- ✔ Property Marketing
CULTURE & BENEFITS
- ✔ Deferred compensation for qualified employees
- ✔ Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability)
- ✔ Sales and Recognition Awards for top performers
- ✔ Award Winning Culture
- ✔ Competitive compensation
Ready To Start The Discussion?
We want to partner with you! Complete the form below if you are interested in learning more about branch opportunities at Scion Lending. We’ll be in touch soon!