Investment Property Program
Is Real Estate A Part of Your Investment Strategy?
Investing in real estate is a great way to earn additional income, and is a low-risk, high-return investment when held long-term. If you’re looking to build your investment portfolio by purchasing real estate, you’ve come to the right place! Scion Lending offers an Investment Property Program to help you purchase one or more properties. This program helps investors diversify their portfolio and increase cash flow
- Borrow up to 80% of the value of the home
- Debt-to-income ratio up to 50%
- Bank statement program for self-employed borrowers
- Loans up to $750,000
- Single-family residences, townhouses, 2–4 unit homes, and condos
- Maximum 20 properties financed
- Properties in Limited Liability Company acceptable
Before you dive headfirst into the home loan process, equip yourself with the knowledge of...
Renovation loans, renovation financing options & additional information is only a click away....
Check out our options for FHA 203(k) loans. If you need financing for a rebab or even smaller...